POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Babylon 5 : Re: Babylon 5 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Babylon 5
From: Ken
Date: 19 Jul 1999 03:30:35
Message: <3792D37D.A0716034@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> I think the main problem is that a lot of artists doing that kind of work
> are more techies and don't spend enough time on the ART part of it...
>
> --
> Lance.

  I think the main problem is money and time. for a series you have serious
deadline issues and strict bugets to adhere to. If this were no problem
you would throw away your lightwave program and hire ILM to take care of
your special effects for you and give them all the money and time they ask
for to do.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net